Museum of Islamic Art, Doha
- The weather in Qatar remains almost the same all throughout the year, except the few winter months that the country gets.
- Qatar weather is dry and very hot.
- The sun shines brightly on almost all the days in the country.
- Since most of the country is a desert, the temperatures rise above 45ºC.
- June to September is the peak summer time in Qatar.
- During summers, the temperatures soar to about 50ºC.
- Humidity is also quite high during the summer months.
- Weather of Qatar is pleasant during the short winter time, spanning from December to February.
- The winters have a mild climate; temperatures remain in an endurable range.
Best Time to Visit:
Summer (June to September) is extremely hot and intensely humid. Winter is cooler with occasional rainfall. Spring and autumn are warm and pleasant.
Lightweight cottons and linens are recommended during summer months but avoid wearing silk, which sticks to the skin with the humidity. A cardigan is useful for over-cooled malls in the summer and a jacket is a must for cooler evenings during the winter. If you intend to take a camping trip in spring or autumn, you’ll be glad of an extra layer of clothing at night.