Bermuda Aquarium, Museum & Zoo (BAMZ)
- Located along North Shore Road across Flatts Bridge in Hamilton Parish.
- BAMZ has more than 300 birds, reptiles and mammals from oceanic islands.
- The Aquarium houses more than 200 species of fish, and features the award-winning North Rock Exhibit.
- BAMZ is one of the top Bermuda sightseeing places.
Kings Wharf Bermuda (Royal Naval Dockyard)
- Located in Sandys Parish.
- A great dockyard and naval base built by the British in early 19th century is now a top Bermuda sightseeing and tourist attraction.
Bermuda Maritime Museum (BMM)
- A fascinating story of Bermuda’s maritime heritage captured in a 19th-century fortress at the Royal Naval Dockyard in Sandys Parish.
Dolphin Quest Bermuda
- A fantastic Dolphin center in Royal Naval Dockyard.
- If you have a dream to swim with dolphins, touch or feed them, there is no better place than the Dolphin Quest in Bermuda.
Crystal Caves and Fantasy Caves Bermuda
- There is a guided tour within the caves complex to experience the spectacular Crystal and Fantasy Caves.
- You will see some dramatic formations of stalactites and stalagmites, and a crystal-clear Cahow lake.
- Crystal caves are located in Hamilton Parish.
St. Peter’s Church Bermuda
- Believed to be the oldest Anglican church in the Western hemisphere
- Stunning in its simplicity with its rough-hewn pillars, exposed cedar beams and candlelit chandeliers.
- The church is located at St George.
Gibbs Hill Lighthouse
- This is the oldest cast-iron lighthouse in the world and located at Southampton Parish.
St. Catherine Fort
- Located at the north-eastern tip of St. George Island
- Fort St. Catherine’s provides historic exhibits & artifacts, and a well-preserved interior
Spittal Pond Nature Reserve
- This is the largest and the most premium nature reserve of Bermuda covering 64-acres of land and is the best bird watching location in the island.
- This is located at Smith’s Parish.
Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute (BUEI)
- This institute has helped us enormously to understand the mysteries of the ocean with its exhibits and great collection of artifacts.
- This is located in Hamilton.
Port of St. Georges